Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 31 March 2012

Cheesy and Spicy Popcorn

A friend of mine turned me onto Nutritional Yeast for popcorn. I know the name sounds gross but it's really tasty and really good for you. Nutritional yeast is a great source of protein (52%) and has vitamin B along with essential amino acids. It has a cheesy/nutty flavor which is why it is so perfect for your popcorn.
**Make sure you buy the flakes and not the powder!

Here is my recipe for my popcorn flavoring:
1/3 cup of nutritional yeast flakes
2 tsp of garlic seasoning (I use Johnny's)
1-2 tsp of cayenne pepper (depending on how hot you want it)
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt


I make this and keep it in a container, then when I make a bowl of popcorn I sprinkle a few teaspoons over my popcorn. Play around with the amounts of everything, that is just how I like it.



1 comment:

  1. Black Titanium Ring - the best titanium ring in the world!
    The ford edge titanium Black Titanium Ring aluminum vs titanium is a unique Ring shaped micro touch trimmer Ring shaped Rings. It has a unique 2018 ford ecosport titanium angle with guy tang titanium toner its unique and unique appearance.

    ReplyDelete